Want to join the Mighty Nice team?
We love meeting new people, and while it may not be next week that we connect, maybe down the line the perfect opportunity for you joining Mighty Nice will arise. All applications are read, appreciated and considered.
We ask the following of all team members:
– strong communication and interpersonal skills;
– ability to multi-task, prioritise and problem solve;
– ability to work within a strong team environment.
We often offer paid internships for recent college graduates or even those still studying. These are assessed on a case-by case-basis. To apply please send us a link to your best work and a cover letter outlining what you can bring to Mighty Nice.
Sorry, we no longer offer work experience positions for high school students.
- Please only apply for the following roles if you are eligible to work permanently in Australia.
Modellers, Surfacers and Lighters - Maya/Redshift/Vray and Compositors - AE or Nuke Immediate staggered start - approx 3-5 weeks
Located in Chippendale, Mighty Nice is a world leader of collective of artists, directors, producers, graphic designers, illustrators animators and dreamers. We love to create inspiring animation for commercials, TV-series and original content.
We require freelance “Modellers, Surfacers, Lighters and Compositors. We’re looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our team. Immediate staggered start – approx 3-5 weeks.
Requirements: and or.
- Stylised character Modelling and Surfacing.
- Expert in creating felt like assets.
- Specialising in Lighting and Rendering.
- Mid to Senior Compositor full CG.
- Ability to follow through to final.
- Artist and technical background.
- Must be a team player.
- Proficient in Maya and Redshift/Vray.
Please send applications in .pdf format to email@example.com